EASY NEWSBOY CAP

Friday, July 11, 2014

This is probably my favorite hat to make for boys(It looks great on girls too!). It is super fast and very easy to make, can it get any better than that?! All of my girlfriends were having boys, so I made this beanie a LOT of times! The designer and I's tension is very different because she uses chunky yarn, and mine was HUGE when I tried making it with chunky yarn. At the beginning of the video, I tell you what I do :) Let me know which way works for you, I am very curious if it's just me. Also, this pattern is not continuous rounds, which makes a seam. I don't think it looks very good, so instead of joining at the end of each round, I just mark my spot, and start my next round!

Sizes: Newborn-3 years old

FREE PATTERN

© snick823 on Ravelry
© mvliem on Ravelry


Materials I used:
OR


Follow me on Instagram for more giveaways and my every day life!

Let me know how yours turned out! I loove to see pics! facebook.com/iKNITS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Video Tutorial Playlists

Subscribe