POM POM BEANIE

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

I've always wanted to make a pom pom beanie, but never found any that I really liked. Until Pinterest! Serioulsy, Pinterest has made me a better person! From making cute things for my home, my girls, and learning how to clean and get out stains, and getting lots of style tips, what did my house and I look like before?! #SCARY! Anyway, I found this hat on the pinterest and fell in L O V E! I have seen lots of bright neon colored hats lately and have been itching to make one. So this was the perfect pattern to make a hot pink pom pom hat!


Click Here for the written pattern

Materials I used:



I didn't like how they stopped the spiral pattern for the decrease rows, so I made my own decrease rows so the spiral pattern continues all the way to the end.

MODIFIED DECREASE ROUNDS:
Round 1: *k2, k2tog, p2, k4, p2*(45 sts.) 1 st. left over
Round 2: *k3, p2, k2, k2tog, p2*(41 sts.) 2 sts. left over
Round 3: *k3, p2* 3 sts. left over
Round 4: *k1, k2tog, p2, k3, p2*(37 sts.) 3 sts. left over
Round 5: *k2, p2, k1, k2tog, p2*(33 sts.) 4 left over
Round 6: *k2tog, p2*(24 sts.)
Round 7: *k2tog*(12 sts.)
Round 8: *k2tog*(6 sts.)






Follow me on Instagram for more giveaways and my every day life!



Don't forget to show me how yours turned out! I'd love to see it! Post it on my Facebook page! facebook.com/iKNITS

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Do you have the modified decrease rounds for if you make a larger hat? I had cast of 55 stitches. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowadays, people tend to look for some trendy and fashionable hats, caps & beanies to keep up with their fashion sense in addition to the warmness aspect. custom pom pom beanies


    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Video Tutorial Playlists

Subscribe