Knitted Bunny Egg Cozy

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The best part about having kids is that holidays are extra exciting! I can't wait for Easter and I love to make holidays meaningful by knitting my kids something special that they can have every year. I decided to make these super easy bunny egg cozies! How fun is it to hide some eggs that look like bunnies?! They can be the "golden egg" that has the special treat in it from the Easter Bunny.
These are SO unbelievably easy, anyone can make this if they haven't knitted before! Especially with my video to help.

http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/us/pattern.php?id=4127&lang=us
FREE PATTERN
Materials I used:


I CO 26 to make these fit the smaller size eggs


Here's my Ravelry of the bunny cozies.


Follow me on Instagram for more giveaways and my every day life!



Let me know how your bunnies turn out: facebook.com/iKNITS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Video Tutorial Playlists

Subscribe